- RBA says maintains 3yr yield target at 0.25%
- Board will not raise the cash rate target until the economy meets inflation and employment goals
- Will maintain efforts in keeping funding low and credit available
- Stronger recovery is possible if there is further substantial progress in containing coronavirus in the near-term
- Sees output falling 10% in H1 and by around 6% for the year before rebounding 6% next year in its baseline scenario.
RBA Monetary Policy Decision Review
5/05/2020 10:49:00 AM