- Asian equity markets were higher across the board as the region took impetus from the global stock rally
- Germany and France proposed a EUR 500bln recovery fund and to give grants–not loans–to member states
- White House spokesperson called China's USD 2bln pledge to the WHO a "token" to distract from China's failure to warn the world of what was coming
- BoE's Tenreyro said MPC has not ruled out any policy tool and that it is her personal view that negative rates have had a positive impact in Europe
- In FX, DXY remains below 100, EUR/USD and GBP/USD have reclaimed 1.0900 and 1.2200 respectively
- US President Trump said extending the PPP time frame for the funds to be used "should be easy" and that the administration is mulling an "explore America" tax credit
- Commodities were mostly higher overnight in which oil prices extended on the prior day’s strength, while there also reports that China’s oil demand has nearly returned to pre-COVID levels and data began to show slight increases in US air travel.
Market sentiment looking GoodLabels: Analysis Fundamental Analysis