- USD loses against all majors as markets embrace risk on reopening optimism.
- EUR picks up modest climb along broad market mood; Italy avoid junk downgrade.
- GBP rises as PM returns to work and easing lockdown.
- CAD follows gain vs USD, ignores $3 crude price drop.
- JPY targets 107; BoJ drops JGB purchase limit, increases corp bond buying target.
- AUD soars as states begin to lift lockdown restrictions, also china economy doing nice. Long time AUD,NZD looking good with safe heaven pair CHF,JPY
Scotiabank FX Daily Analysis
4/27/2020 05:42:00 PM