- US President Trump tweets that US CDC and the Trump Administration are doing a great job of handling Coronavirus, including the very early closing of US borders to certain areas of the world.
- US soldier stationed in South Korea has tested positive for coronavirus, according to US forces in Korea.
- South Korea reports 12th coronavirus-related death, via Yonhap TV.
- China reports additional 406 coronavirus cases and 52 additional deaths as of February 25 vs. 508 additional cases and 71 deaths on February 24; Total China cases 78064 vs. Prev. 77658; Total deaths 2715 vs. Prev. 2663; 2,422 patients Discharged
- South Korea reports 169 new cases of coronavirus, raising total to 1,146, according to BNO Newsroom .
- Brazil's Health Ministry says a man has tested positive for coronavirus in an initial test, but they're waiting for results from a 2nd test. If confirmed. it would be South America's first case, according to BNO Newswroom
- Fed's Kaplan (Voter, Dove) events are still too fluid around the coronavirus outbreak to say the Fed needs to lower short-term rates, as many in financial markets now think is likely, WSJ .
- Sources note of some discussions in White House about whether to declare national emergency under Stafford Act to deal with coronavirus, but hasn’t yet been seriously considered, per those close to the discussions, according to Bloomberg News' Jacobs.
For now we seen pretty positive around growing in virus cases. We will keep eye on it.Labels: Analysis